9 Reasons Every Entrepreneur Needs a Virtual Assistant
Nine Reasons Every Entrepreneur Needs a Virtual Assistant
Every Entrepreneur Needs a Virtual Assistant
If you’ve ever wondered how some entrepreneurs seem to get so much more done than there are possible hours in the day to do? The answer is, they don’t do it all themselves, not even the solo-entrepreneurs. They hire Virtual Assistants (VA’s) to handle a lot of the repetitive and administrative work for them.
A good VA can take a huge amount of work off your plate. From checking emails, to laying out your new eBook, to sending your e-zine, building website and blogs to managing your shopping cart. The list goes on. You just have to be willing to delegate. You also have to be willing to do your due diligence to find the right one for you.
We meet overworked, overwhelmed entrepreneurs regularly and we are amazed at how few of them have tried hiring a VA to reduce their workload and grow their businesses more effectively. Without a doubt this is an efficient way to balance your work and personal life without your business grinding to a halt.
Unless you truly need someone in your office in order for him or her to do his or her work, a VA is a sensible solution. If you’re a solo-preneur working from a home office it’s a no-brainer. Here are nine powerful reason’s why…
- They come pre-trained. Once you have a VA, you don’t have to figure everything out AND do it yourself (or try to train someone else to do it). You just need to know what you want the end result to look like then be able to communicate that effectively.
- VA’s are super web savvy. Because they run their businesses on the Internet, most of the good ones stay on top of what’s new and what’s happening on online. They already know how to do all kinds of tasks you could spend hours upon hours just trying to understand—let alone actually take care of.
- Access to experts and service providers. Most good VA’s have a pretty extensive network of other contractors they can bring in when you need certain tasks done.
- Help with online marketing strategy. A really top notch VA can give you terrific advice on Internet marketing. Because they are marketing themselves in a very crowded space and because you are now aware of them, they must be doing something right.
- Hiring a VA is typically quite a bit cheaper than hiring an employee. You don’t have to pay the extra taxes and fees that go along with having an in-house employee. You pay only for the minutes spent working on your projects.
- You don’t have to make a commitment to a VA like you would an employee. Once you hire an employee, you’re basically saying: “I have a job here for you and you can count on money for this many hours of work every month or week.” VA’s are flexible and can be used two hours one week, ten the next and five another.
- They run their own business. This benefits you in two ways. First, they understand your problems and struggles because they live them too. Secondly, because their performance reflects on their own business success, they tend to care more about doing a good job than many employees who are just looking for a paycheque.
- You don’t have to go through all the hassles of traditional hiring and firing. If you follow the process in this guide to hire the right VA you’ll find it’s a relatively quick and painless process. Later, if you decide to use someone else for any reason at all, it’s no problem. Just let them go.
- You’re going to get a lot more done with a lot less stress. It’s what we do.
Ready to hire a VA and increase your productivity? Take a look at our various packages and choose the one that fits your requirements.
Still not sure if a VA is right for you or want some further information? Then request a call from one of our friendly staff and we can have a chat about your particular needs.